Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving wedding...

Happy thanksgiving

Call me if you need a wedding performed at 561-964-5036

I performed a wedding on thanksgiving a few years ago.

When I first started doing weddings in South Florida I often thought why people did weddings on holidays...?

Well everyone is generally off from work and the family is gathered together.

And think about how hard it is to forget your anniversary guys.... :)

anyways the wedding was scheduled on thanksgiving and it was to be early afternoon.
The couple practically begged me to come and perform the wedding ceremony on this holiday. No, I did not gouge them and I always charge the same prices as listed on my website.

They invited me for thanksgiving dinner in the early afternoon and I was happy to accept.

They made 2 very large turkeys and one was roasted and the other was deep fried. The deep friend turkey was excellent. I ate until I was stuffed after the marriage ceremony was over.

I was able to return home and have dinner with the family as well.
I must have gained 5 pounds that day...

They were a very nice couple and it is almost always a pleasure to perform a wedding on the holidays and everyday - happy holidays and happy thanksgiving...

Remember to give thanks for the abundant bounty...that is the spirit that the holiday was made in....

Bob

Labels: ,