Sunday, February 04, 2007

Super Bowl Sunday Wedding




How about a super bowl sunday wedding...?

I actually did a wedding on super bowl sunday.

A groom called me at about 10:30 am and asked if I could perform a wedding?

I have performed hundreds of weddings - I told him.

He said that he wanted to get married.

I asked him "when he wanted to get married, what day...?"

He told me "TODAY".

I asked him if he wanted to get married before, during halftime or after the superbowl game...?

He said that he would like to get married before the game...

I told him: No problem - you're on.

The bride and groom had about 20 guests and their families at the beach wedding.

They were so happy that I could do their wedding on such short notice.

The groom kiddingly asked if I could hurry up the ceremony as he wanted to be sure they did not miss the kick off...!!!

Actually the bride and groom were football fans.

a marriage made in heaven!

They actually refered me to a couple that were friends of theirs that got married a couple of months later...that is another story...

Think about this ladies:
how could your husband forget his wedding anniversary... on superbowl Sunday?

Bob