Saturday, December 10, 2005

Palm Beach Weddings of South Florida

Hi,

I am Chaplain Bob Walker and I am an ordained and degreed wedding officiant.
I work in the Palm Beach county area of South Florida and this includes the city of West Palm Beach. For those of you that do not know what an officiant is, allow me to explain.
A wedding officiant is an official that performs weddings ceremony's.
I guess another way to say this is that I am a wedding minister.

I do alot of outside beach weddings for younger couples and I try to be reasonable in my prices.
I have quite a few stories to tell that can be quite humorous and enlightening as to human nature. One day I wish to write a book written from my wedding diaries. From the ring that was almost lost and wedding gaffs, I would like to think that I have almost seen it all. The bride that was about two hours late for her own wedding.

I have done wedding ceremony's on the beach to the five star Breakers Hotel in luxurious Palm Beach. The food and decor are first class and fit for a king or a president.